Here’s guide how to remove warts with apple cider vinegar in an easy and simple way.
Warts can be a major problem because they occur in places where the skin bends so they can be painful – which is why they can turn red, grow, bleed and etc.. Their number and size increase with age. There is no known cause of their origin, heritable traits and obesity are important factors in their development. Their number varies on average from a few to several hundred.
How to use apple cider vinegar to remove warts?
It is believed that apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective home remedies. It can be used to treat various medical conditions, to remove warts is one of them, thanks to its acidity. Remember, you should never use apple cider vinegar to remove warts around the eyelids, because it can irritate your eyes! This method works for most people. Here’s how..
How to remove warts with apple cider vinegar:
- Carefully wash the area around the wart using water and mild soap.
- Soak the wart in water for 15 minutes (or you may use on it cotton wool soaked in water) or rub the wart with something (eg a new toothbrush, etc.).
- Dry the skin around the wart
- Soak a piece of cotton with apple vinegar and squeeze out the excess
- Place the cotton right on wart and fix it with sticking plaster or a bandage to make sure that it will stay in place
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse with water
- Repeat this process 3 times a day, in the next few days or more if necessary (you do not need to rub wart anymore before placing a cotton ball with apple vinegar)
Wart will first change color and become darken, after that you will see the formation of scab, and then wart will dry and fall off. Depending on the size of the wart and how deep is root into the skin, there will be little scar. Apply on it marigold ointment or aloe vera gel to remove the scar. If the wart is not deep in the skin, the scar would not be visible at all – if all this is done carefully.
- Ensure that the apple cider does not flow in the skin around the wart because it will turn red
- Do not put more apple cider once when scabs are formed
- Do not remove the scab, wait to fall by themselves
This was the explanation of how to remove warts with apple cider vinegar. Many people confirm that this method really works!